Saturday 23 June 2012
Beautiful Blog Award
So my lovely blogging buddy Emily over at familyfourfun has only gone and nominated me for a beautiful blog award.
I am very honoured as I have only been blogging since May and lets face it we all like an award. Now before I get too busy writing my award speech, and don't worry I have no plans to do a Kate Winslet on you all, I have a few simple tasks to complete;
1. Thank the person who nominated me and link back to their blog.
2. Tell you seven things about me.
3. Proudly display the badge.
4. Nominate five other beautiful bloggers.
So let me tell you seven things you didn't know about me.
1. I have never been to see a live gig, concert, football match or festival.
2. I can't say the word 'asked' properly.
3. I have no fillings.
4. I once played the back end of a donkey at the Mayflower Theatre during a performance of Joseph and his technicolour dream coat.
5. I made a sex education video when I was at uni. Not a porno before you ask. God that one is going to bite me in the arse!
6. I once asked for a paid job in a charity cafe. Got laughed out the door, I was only 13.
7. I had a pervy driving instructor who used to put his hand on my thigh and say slowly off the clutch. Yuck! He used to let me smoke though so I thought it was cool. Not so much now though.
So I hope you all know a bit more about me.
Now it's my turn to nominate some lovely mummy bloggers for a beautiful award.