Sunday 30 September 2012

Getting to know me...

I've been tagged by the lovely Emily over at Family Four Fun to answer a few questions about myself - so here goes...

When was the last time you cried?

Actually, it was this afternoon. I stood in the middle of my kitchen after attempting to clean it up and it still looked awful! I just shed a few tears before thinking, I can either stand here feeling rather sorry for myself or get on with it. This time I chose the later.

Are you named after anyone?

The Mona Lisa!

Do you have kids?

Yes, I have three. An 11 month old, an almost three year old and a 32 year old. ;-)

If you were another person would you be a friend to yourself?

Yes, but I would hate to live next door to me. My poor neighbours.

Do you use sarcasm alot?

No Never!

Will you ever bungee jump?

Not in a million years, I am terrified of heights.

What's your favourite cereal?

It has to be Golden Grahams. But I hardly ever eat breakfast.

What's the first thing you notice about people?

Hmmm, that's a hard one. I think it depends on the person but possibly hair and general appearance.

What's your eye colour?

Greenish - blue
they look different colours in different lights and depending on what colour eye shadow I wear.

Scary movie or Happy ending?

Always a happy ending. I am such a chicken that I can't watch a horror movie, even CSI scares me.

Favourite smells?

My mum's washing! Always amazing and I can never recreate it.

What's the furthest you've been from home?

I've been to Kenya, my fiancé has family there and he grew up there until he was 16.

Where were you born?

Southampton.

Do you have any special talents?

I can pick up almost anything with my toes. I can almost tidy the house with just my feet.

Do you have any hobbies?

It has to be blogging, but other than that I don't get much time to do anything.

Do you have any pets?

No, unless you count my kids?

Favourite Film?

I love Bridget Jones, can't beat it!

Do you have any siblings?

I have a brother, he is two years older than me. He is expecting his first baby in February.


That's it - what a random bunch of questions - do you feel like you know me better now?

I'm tagging the following lovely ladies to join in and look forward to having a nosy at their answers...

http://34agirl.com
http://www.grandadcametotea.wordpress.com
http://motherhoodormadness.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.skalovingeek.blogspot.com/

Go and have a nosy at these lovely blogs too!

3 comments: